Sunday, July 23, 2017

Mellow

I managed to complete a few projects over the past couple of weeks but forgot to share them here.

campfire set campfire campfire Little campfire set. This campfire set, which consists of a fire, wood, marshmallows on sticks to roast, graham crackers, chocolate and smooshed roasted marshmallows, was actually meant to be a surprise for the boys room once we got to our new home. Since it will be quite awhile until that happens now (don't remind me!) I decided to gift it to them early.
mellowshorts mellowshorts mellowshorts Mellowshorts Oh my word this pattern is adorable!I modified the straps a bit to have one button instead of two in the back. Detailed notes are on my rav page.
spring into summer romper Spring into Summer romper (Sorry for the IG photo. I must have deleted the original.)These had been finished for awhile but were just waiting on a blocking. My size mods seemed to have worked.

And just because he is the sweetest thing... bellybutton Showing me his bellybutton uphill break at dusk Climbing up the hill in our backyard at dusk

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...